Monday, October 21, 2013

Saturated Canary - Snow Blower

Hello,

Today I'm sharing a christmas card with one of my favorite Saturated Canary images - Snow Blower. It's just so cute! Design papers are from Authentique's "Peaceful" collection. Text stamp from Kort&Godt. Flower and resin from Prima. I've distressed the edges and inked them with distress ink Pumice Stone. I've punched the snow flakes with Martha Stewart punches and embossed them with Ranger - Weathered white.

Copic colors used:
Green: E81-84
Grey: W0-W1-W3-W5-W7
Hair and shoes: E41-43-44-47
Shadow and sky: B91-BG70

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Copic Marker Norge challenge #45 - Christmas - Anything goes
Saturated Canary challenge #54 - Season Greetings
Sketchy Colors #183 - Green and white

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love this image, I used her for this challenge as well! I really love the neutral colours you chose.
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For et nydelig julekort Solveig, så lekre farger du har brukt!
    Takk for at du deler med oss hos CMN, lykke til!
    Klem fra Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, I love the soft colours you have used. Thanks for joining our challenge this week on Saturated Canary Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the soft colours.
    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will play along with us again shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dette var et lekkert julekort, og et nydelig fargelagt motiv! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, og lykke til.
    Klem, Marianne:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nydelig julekort med et flott motiv:)
    Takk for at du deltar hos CMN og lykke til!
    Klem,Trine

    ReplyDelete